The holidays have officially begun at the Walt Disney World Resort! Tonight, the Magic Kingdom kicked off the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party of 2019 and Pixie Dust Vacation Planners was there to celebrate!
The parties run from 7 pm to midnight. Magic Kingdom closes at 6 pm on party nights for guests without Mickey’sVery Merry Christmas Party tickets. All guests will get to enjoy the special decorations from November 8th through early January but only guests with these special tickets to select dates will get to enjoy the festivities outlined below.
November: 8 (sold out), 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22
December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22 (sold out)
Cost: Tickets range from $99-$139 depending on the date.
Holiday Treat Locations:
Look for large blow up candy canes indicating it’s a station. These treats are complimentary throughout the party!
- Welcome Holiday Treat (Main Street U.S.A.)
- Ginger Molasses Cookie (Jingle Cruise and Launching Pad)
- Snickerdoodle Cookie (Golden Oak Outpost) and Pinocchio Village Haus)
- Peppermint Cookie (Miner’s Cove and Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (The Diamond Horseshoe and The Friar’s Nook)
- Snowman Pretzel (Tortuga Tavern and Storybook Snack Carts)
- Fanta (Tortuga Tavern and Pinocchio Village Haus)
- Eggnog (The Diamond Horseshoe)
- Hot Chocolate (Pinocchio Village Haus and Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe)
- Apple Cider (Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe and The Launching Pad)
Specialty Treats: There were SO many wonderful treats to choose from. Most were even eligible for snack credits.
- Olaf’s Frozen Hot Chocolate (Main Street Bakery)
- To Be Jolly Float (The Plaza)
- An Orange Bird Christmas (Sunshine Tree Terrace)
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (Auntie Gravity’s)
- ChristmasCookie Sundae (Auntie Gravities)
- Snowflake Brownie (Casey’s Corner)
- Deck the Halls Drink (Cosmic Ray’s)
- Gingerbread Softserve Sundae (Storybook Treats)
- Santa Mickey Waffle (Sleepy Hollow)
- Cherry and Pistachio Float (Aloha Isle)
- Gaston’s Cheese Dipper (Gaston’s Tavern)
Event Exclusive Entertainment:
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – Castle Forecourt Stage
- A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade – 8:30 and 11:00pm
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show 10:00pm
- A Totally Tomororwland Christmas – Rockettower Plaza Stage
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jingle Jam – Fantasyland
- The Edge Effect – Rockettower Plaza Stage
- Club Tinsel – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Rides with a Holiday Twist: Certain rides have been reimagined with a special Holiday Twist just during the parties. Check out the following:
- Jungle Jingle Cruise
- Space Mountain
- Mad Tea Party
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Tomorrowland Speedway
Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade – We recommend getting a spot on Main Street at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the parade you wish to see. The 8:30 pm parade is much busier than the 11:00 pm parade. So many fun characters in holiday spirit! You’ll see Disney favorites along with classic marching soldiers, reindeer and the big guy himself!
How We Can Help:
Interested in attending? Please feel free to contact us for tickets to this fun event. We’d love to map out the fun for you!
Happy Planning! This blog is brought to you by Amanda, Nicole B. & ToniAnne