It’s August 16th and that means it’s Halloween Time! (Well, at Walt Disney World at least!) The Magic Kingdom has been completely transformed and the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party debuted tonight!
The parties run from 7 pm to midnight. Magic Kingdom closes at 6 pm on party nights for guests without MNSSHP tickets. All guests will get to enjoy the special decorations from August through November 1st but only guests with these special tickets will get to enjoy the festivities outlined below.
August: 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
Cost: Tickets range from $79-$135 depending on the date.
Guests will receive a bag for trick-or-treating upon entering the Magic Kingdom but you are welcome to bring your own. We always tell our clients to trick-or-treat later in the night to avoid having to carry bags of candy around the parks. Be prepared for LOTS of candy! We didn’t spend much time trick-or-treating and still left with very full bags.
We were so happy to see that there are also allergy friendly options. Guests with allergies can pick up a teal bag from any trick-or-treat location. You can also collect teal tokens which can later be redeemed for allergy friendly treats. The allergy friendly centers are located in Liberty Square and Main Street USA.
Look for large blow ups indicating it’s a station.
- Jungle Cruise
- Tortuga Tavern
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Walt Disney World Railroad Station
- Splash Mountain
- Miner’s Cove
- Country Bear Jamboree
- The Diamond Horseshoe
Main Street USA
- Market Street Welcome
- Carousel of Progress
- Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Specialty Treats: There were SO many wonderful treats to choose from. Most were even eligible for snack credits.
- Jack & Sully Push Pops (located at the snack carts near Cinderella’s Castle)
- Mickey pumpkin popcorn buckets
- Pumpkin Spice Soft-serve sundaes (Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies)
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake (Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies)
- Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake (Main Street Bakery)
- Halloween Cinnamon Rolls (Main Street Bakery)
- Contsance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake (Liberty Square popcorn cart)
- Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae (Sleepy Hollow)
- Headless Horseman Cheesecake (Sleepy Hollow)
- Maleficent Cone
Event Exclusive Entertainment:
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular – Castle Forecourt Stage
- Mickey’s “Boo To You” Halloween Parade – 9:15 and 11:15
- Monstrous Scream-o-ween Ball – Rockettower Plaza Stage
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam – Fantasyland
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular – Cinderella’s Castle
- Disney Descendance Party – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Rides with a Halloween Twist: Certain rides have been reimagined with a special Halloween Twist just during the parties. Check out the following:
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Mad Tea Party
- Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
Special Meet & Greets:
- 7 Dwarves
- Jack Skellington and Sally
- Rock ‘n Roll Stitch
- And so many more!
Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade We recommend getting a spot on Main Street at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the parade you wish to see. The 9:15 pm parade is much busier than the 11:15 pm parade. The parade begins with dancing in the street followed by the headless horseman. So many fun characters in costume along with villains make this the perfect Halloween event. You’ll surely be singing the song for weeks to come!
How We Can Help:
Interested in attending? Please feel free to contact us for tickets to this fun event. We’d love to map out the fun for you!
-Amanda & ToniAnne